FOR SCHOLARS AND OTHER NON-RESIDENT VISITORS
We have 12 scholar rooms for scholars and other non-resident visitors. There are 8 single rooms and 2 twin rooms that can be booked for a duration ranging from one month to two years. Visitors from various countries have stayed at HdB, interacting with the residents. Scholars are not required, but are welcome to participate in the house events, such as common meals, with additional fees to cover the cost.
|Monthly rent||Bathroom and kitchnette|
|Single||54,000~55,000 yen||Shared with other scholars on the same floor|
|Twin||78,000 yen||Private shower and toilette in the room|
- Each single room has an air conditioner, a refrigerator, a bed, a desk and a sink.
- Each twin room has an air conditioner, a refrigerator, two single beds, a desk, a sink, a kitchenette, a shower and a toilet.
- The rent covers weekly room cleaning and bed linen change service exchange.
- Electricity usage is metered for each room, and it costs in addition to the rent.
- The basement laundry room has three washing machines and a dryer for use by scholars and residents.
- The scholars may use the lounge where a TV, newspapers and magazines are available. The lounge faces a beautiful Japanese garden (see photos of samlpe scholar rooms and the Facility Photos).
- A scholar’s room reservation requires a guarantor, as well as a a security deposit equivalent of the monthly rent of the reserved room.
- Please read the rules about Deposits and Cancellations.
For further details or make a room reservation, please contact the office at the phone number or e-mail address below, through your guarantor who must be residing in Japan.